I finally received access to view my pictures online that I had taken at Target. If you want to view all of the pictures go to this website https://www.thesmilestation.com/home.asp?AC=LTTT0890104779TAR and enter ELAINE MILLS as the customer name. These are some of my favorite pictures, I love the first one because it looks like he is planning a conspiracy. The second picture I also love, because even though I hate to see him sad, he really does look so cute.
oh, how cute! You guys are so great at posting all the time now! I bet the grandparents just love it! It might just be me, but I think that first picture looks a lot like Sheldon! All the pictures are so adorable and we can't wait to meet him.
Also, I'm so impressed you guys are already going on jogs at Tucker's young age! That's great that you are feeling good enough to do that. I'm waiting until it gets a little cooler here to start going on walks. It is still getting in the the low 100s in the afternoon here! :0( Yuck.
Oh my heck! I don't even know what to say. You have a kid!!??? (He's adorable by the way!!!) Wow! I haven 't seen/talked to you since my wedding. I hope things are going well for you and hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog. ~ Heather Gould Jennings
4 comments:
hehe I love the pictures!
oh, how cute! You guys are so great at posting all the time now! I bet the grandparents just love it! It might just be me, but I think that first picture looks a lot like Sheldon! All the pictures are so adorable and we can't wait to meet him.
Also, I'm so impressed you guys are already going on jogs at Tucker's young age! That's great that you are feeling good enough to do that. I'm waiting until it gets a little cooler here to start going on walks. It is still getting in the the low 100s in the afternoon here! :0( Yuck.
Oh my heck! I don't even know what to say. You have a kid!!??? (He's adorable by the way!!!) Wow! I haven 't seen/talked to you since my wedding. I hope things are going well for you and hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog.
~ Heather Gould Jennings
The first one is my favorite!! I hope his conspiracy is targeted at someone other than his parents.
Post a Comment