can I come play at the park too? Tucker is so big. Looks like you had fun at the park. :) Love, Mom
SeeHe is just getting old enough to really enjoy. Babies before the age of 6 months, LET THE PARENTS HAVE THEM... :)Guess who.. who do u know who doesn't want much to do with the babes till they are at least 6 months old????
hehe I love his little face in the pictures! And that hat!
I love those swings! He's so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
can I come play at the park too? Tucker is so big. Looks like you had fun at the park. :) Love, Mom
See
He is just getting old enough to really enjoy. Babies before the age of 6 months, LET THE PARENTS HAVE THEM... :)
Guess who.. who do u know who doesn't want much to do with the babes till they are at least 6 months old????
hehe I love his little face in the pictures! And that hat!
I love those swings! He's so cute!
Post a Comment