Sheldon and I have been having some serious computer problems, but luckily Sheldon's Dad was able to help us get our computer semi-fixed so we have been able to save all of our pictures and important stuff. Unfortunately, I can't get any pictures off my camera on to the computer, every time I try the computer shuts down and won't boot up. So, I may not be blogging as much for a while, because blogging is just no fun without pictures. This is how I feel about my computer.
Notice anything about this picture?

This is supposed to be a picture of Tucker getting his first tooth! (Ignore the fact that it's kind of creepy and weird picture) Last week Tucker's first tooth started poking out and I just want to look at it all day because I think it's so cool. He had one day where he was really fussy, but other than that it hasn't been that bad. He drools all the time and sometimes has a runny nose, but that's about it.
3 comments:
I love his little tooth!!! Bummer side is he can't brush his own teeth
Yay for teeth, booo for computer crap! Bren would be able to look at it if you think he could help! I hate it when computers don't work! I can't get mine to connect to the printer sometimes. It's aggravating.
Thanks for the book from mom!
I love the first picture, and yes, your right, the second one is a little strange!
Post a Comment