Tucker turned one yesterday! What a crazy year it has been, our lives will never be the same, for the most part that is a good thing :) Every now and then I miss the freedom of not having kids, and having more money, and less poopy diapers, but then I think about how much fun Tucker is and I wouldn't give him back if I could. He is a pretty entertaining little kid and I have realized when I talk to other moms that he is very easy to take care of. Here is a look back at Tucker's first year, beginning with the day before he was born!

Happy Birthday Tucker! (even though you don't know what that means yet)
More to come on Tucker's first experience with cake!











2 comments:
Happy one year to the Mills family. You and Sheldon make great parents and Tucker is such a cute boy. Love, the Olsen's
Ah sweet guy! I remember when he was born and I remember him being so little and he is so so big! Yes, to the non kids comments I agree also--now you can save moolah by not having formula! I was all excited for getting to use whole milk way less expensive! Happy birthday my little love and Uncle Kalon will one day send you your present!
Post a Comment