I think the title should really be January non-happenings because I feel like we haven't really done much lately. January has been filled with a lot of days spent inside because it is too cold outside. Tucker doesn't seem to mind the cold, but I definitely prefer to be toasty warm. Sheldon and Tucker have also both been sick for the past week. A good indication of how sick Sheldon was last Friday: he was in bed by 8 o'clock. So with both boys in bed by eight, our friday night was definitely uneventful (aka boring ;). Here are some pictures of what Tucker has been up to lately:
Playing with lots of bubbles, he always says "bubbles" when he wants me to get the bubbles out and then blows in and out.

Lots of naked time, when you take of his clothes he will rub his tummy and say "ooooh."








3 comments:
How fun, but yes I am sure boring being indoors, I feel the pain! So fun though that you have a friend right upstairs to play with!
Hey-did you color your hair? Either way it looked really pretty in Dahlia's b-day photos from claytin
Thanks, I didn't color my hair, it is just really dark because of my lack of exposure to sunlight :) My hair is also sooo long right now, I am trying to decide how I should cut it.
Post a Comment