Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the Kiddie Pool

Our neighbors bought a little inflatable kiddie pool this summer and the kids have absolutely loved it. These pictures were taken back in May and it has been used many times since then. I love that Tucker is such a water baby. He's never afraid to put his face in and blow bubbles. I had many years of swim lessons growing up and now I'm a pretty good swimmer. So I plan on putting Tuck in swim lessons as soon as he is old enough. Maybe next summer, is 3 old enough?


Avery is such a cute little girl, but she also makes the funniest faces sometimes.

I guess Tucker can make some funny faces too. On a side note, Tucker and Avery sometimes love to scream together when they play outside. We've noticed that Tucker's screams and his voice are higher than Avery's. Avery kind of growls and Tucker does a high pitched squeal, it's pretty funny.








Thank goodness for lots of fun summer days spent outside! I don't know what we are going to do once winter hits and we are stuck inside again. I guess we'll just have to move to Cali! Someday...


3 comments:

Ms. said...

That is so nice that he has a close friend that he can play with all the time. Its OK Andrew screams really hi too and I think Sammy's scream in lower

Elaine said...

We are totally spoiled to have Avery around for Tucker to play with. She's been gone for the past week and will be gone all of this week and Tucker has been so lonely and bored. I don't know what we'll do when we have to move!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I haven't been over more. With Carmen here I've kind of been tied at home, and Bren took the car this week. Maybe I can steal it for tomorrow :)
Have a great day! Talk to you soon.