Friday, February 4, 2011

still waiting...

It'll be so fun to post pictures of 2 cute kids on this blog, but Tucker is pretty cute on his own. We took a few pictures one morning before church in his suit. I'm loving this phase where he will pose and say cheese.



We have had some freezing cold weather this week and have been desperate to get out and have some fun. We went to the pool this week with Avery. The water seemed a little cold this time, so we didn't stay for very long and I did not take very many pictures, but 2 pictures for proof that we went!



Tucker didn't seem that tired when we got home, but yet again he fell asleep while eating his lunch. I promise I don't leave my child alone forever in his high chair, I just went to change and he was totally out when I came back. He did not wake up even when I wiped his face off and moved him to his crib.



Still preggo and nothing exciting to report! Just in case you are wondering my due date is Feb. 13 and I was one day early with Tucker so I will probably be pretty on time. I think baby girl is like me and waiting for some warmer weather before she makes her appearance.

3 comments:

Ms. said...

Oh tucker! My kids have never done that food is just too exciting maybe but he is so cute!

Unknown said...

That's so funny! Clay fell asleep a couple times in his high chair so I think it happens a lot more than we think it does ;) Such a cutie! Can't wait to hold and see pics of cute Halle!

laura said...

i wish my kids would fall asleep while they ate...judging by tucker's tray, there'd be sooooo much less mess to clean up! =)

i think i'm going to make a blog post claiming to still be a week away from delivery when i'm ready to have this kiddo out too. =) you jinxed yourself in such a good way. (troy implored me to at least wait until 37 wks...*sigh* =) can't wait to see pics of her awesome hair! congratulations, momma!