Last Friday we went to Disney on Ice. We are planning on going to Disneyland in May and we are trying to get Tucker excited by teaching him about all things Disney. None of us had ever been to Disney on Ice before and it was pretty fun. Tucker just watched in awe the whole time and got really excited when Buzz Lightyear and Woody came on. He definitely needs to be exposed to a few more Disney characters. It was a fun night, except for afterwards at dinner when tucker started holding his tummy and acting like he wasn't feeling good. We were a little worried he was going to puke in the car, so we covered as much as we could with newspapers. Luckily for us we made it home fine and he never seemed to get sick.
We are loving the warmer weather, hopefully spring is on its ways!
Random pictures from bath time. Tucker was pretty good and didn't splash Halle too much.
3 comments:
lol I love her face in that last picture!! Also I am excited to kiss her and 'go tucker go' tucky. And I have always wanted to take the kids to disney on ice Kalon is a non supporter but I think I will have to poke him when he reads your post
:D I'm so proud of you for teaching my tinys (as my roommate calls children) about all things Disney! Hooray hooray! :)
AWESOME! I would love to see Disney on ice! So cute. I remember taking baths with Corrina and to a lesser extent my bros. ;)
Post a Comment