Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Pictures

We were able to have family pictures taken about a week ago. I wanted some pictures of Halle taken, but they didn't have any sitting fees so we had pictures of the whole family. It was a pretty painless experience. Once Tucker warmed up he was laughing and having lots of fun. I don't think Halle cried at all even though we were there for 2-3 hours. I'm happy with how the pictures turned out, here are some of my favorites.I couldn't figure out how to rotate the pictures, so you'll just have to turn your head sideways :)


















5 comments:

Mumsey said...

So precious! What a beautiful family! Thanks for the pictures - we love them...

Courtney said...

You've got such a cute family!

Ms. said...

very sweet!

Meghan Trout said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! I like your photographer! We need to get pictures soon :)