It is really taking me forever to get through posting our California Trip. I think the end is in sight, which is good because there are so many other things I need to post about now.
We headed down to San Diego for a few days to see the zoo and Sea World. The zoo was amazing and we had great weather! Tucker loved it and I really did too, considering the only zoo I have ever been too was the Willow Park Zoo in Logan, which is so small it doesn't even count as a zoo.
Tucker loved all the play areas at the zoo. I think this one is my favorite with his little head poking up out of the ice.
Tucker wanted to wait in line so he could have a turn on this helicopter. I think we waited in line for about 20 minutes, but it was worth it to Tucker.
Llama!
The next day after the zoo we went to Sea World. We didn't go for very long, because it was raining pretty hard in the morning. Sea World was a little disappointing because so many of the shows were closed due to the weather. The only show that was open was Shamu.
Shamu was pretty fun until Tucker got wet and then he just kept saying, "Can we go now?"
I think the favorite thing of the day was the 3D Elmo show. We got a little wet in the show and once again I don't think he was a big fan.
The next day we decided to go to the Mormon Battalion Historic Site. It was so cool, if you are ever in the San Diego area you really have to go. It's so fun and interactive.
I love our picture as honorary members of the battalion. Tucker wouldn't smile and Halle is kind of zoning out.

Sheldon got to dress up in the Battalion gear, he makes a very cute soldier.
We had a lot of fun visiting with Sheldon's brother and his family. Tucker got to go to Chuck-e-cheese for the first time ever and absolutely loved it. He didn't even need tokens to ride the rides, he was happy just running around and watching the other kids and pushing buttons everywhere. It was kind of funny watching him, total sensory overload, there were so many things going on he could barely focus on one thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment