Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Olsen Family Pictures

These pictures are all from my brother's nice camera. I was glad he took the time on Christmas to take a few pictures of the kids opening presents.







For family pictures we went to a cool park in Palos Verdes. For just using a tripod to get pictures of all of us, I am impressed with how they turned out. Daniel also has some awesome photoshop skills. In the family picture he was able to get the best face from Halle and put it in the best picture of the rest of us. I really need to learn how to use photoshop, you can do so many things with it.


I just love these photos of Tucker and Halle, they seem to represent their relationship so well. He is always so good at making her laugh.


















I love this picture of Tucker and Terrell taking a break between pictures to eat M&M's. Snacks are must to keep Tucker happy while we take pictures.



Tucker looks like a little glowing angel popping up behind my parents in this one, too funny.




 Tucker busting out some dance moves.



Rachel has much more experience in jumping pictures, it took me a few times before we were jumping together.



And a few fun pictures from our trip to the park. We are so missing the warm weather. We tried to go to the park this week, but all the slides and swings were wet. 










2 comments:

Mumsey said...

So many wonderfull pictures. Loved looking at them!

Unknown said...

You are some of the most photogenic people I know!!! Nice photos!