Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Randomness

A few pictures and updates from our summer so far. Halle has finally started talking a lot just within the past week or two. Some words she says most often include hot and 'meme' which is how she says money. She also says please, thank you, love you (lolo), and she loves to say cheese now and smile. She is still very independent and now insists on helping put her diaper on, but at least she will throw the diaper away for me. Tucker is loving learning letters lately and he may turn out to be ambidextrous because he still uses both hands to write, although he is probably a little more dominant with his left hand. Sheldon has been loving playing soccer this summer and is doing great at getting back into shape. I cheer him on and talk about getting back into shape but have yet to do anything about it. The highlight of our summer was our trip to Cali a week ago, except for the fact that Sheldon was sick the whole time. Pictures from our trip in the next post!


We love swimming in the pool at our complex. Tucker is great at swimming around with his floatie and Halle loves jumping off the side and someone catching her. 


There are some friendly cats in our neighborhood and Halle always gets so excited to see them and screams with excitement. She is pretty good at petting them softly, except for occasionally pulling their tails. 



I love these pictures because Halle chose to eat fresh peas from Sheldon's parents garden instead of a Sugar cookie. Such a healthy little girl, don't worry, I ate her cookie for her.



Bath time fun! I love that they have so much fun in the bath together.


Very sad face, I can't remember why, probably because I wouldn't get her the camera.



More bath time fun. I guess there's a few more pictures of Halle in this post than of Tucker. Right now she just has so many funny faces, but we love Tucker too!





1 comment:

Ms. said...

oh sweet kids! I'm excited to see about your trip with your family! BTW we are going to be in Utah the week before your guy's family vacation (kalon with work and we are driving along with him).

I wanted Kalon to start running with me but after he told me multiple times that I wasn't going fast enough I nixed our running together lol.