Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

3 kids is really keeping me busy! I feel like I am busy all day, but at the end of the day when I look back at what I did it's usually just some laundry that doesn't even get folded. I do spend a lot of time feeding, changing diapers, burping, playing with kids and so on. So while it doesn't look like I get a lot of stuff done, I try to remember that keeping kids happy is a big accomplishment.

So waaay back in December we had a really good Christmas.  Halle had a really nasty cold/sinus infection (which she has again right now) so we took it easy and had fun hanging out at home. We did go over to Brendan and Dahlia's for an awesome Christmas Eve Dinner. They have a fancy infrared turkey cooker or something like that, which always makes a very moist turkey. Tucker was very excited to play some video games with Claytin, although he is still learning how to watch and play at the same time. He gets too involved in watching and forgets to push buttons.



Poor Halle, happy to just sit and play on the tablet with Grandpa.

 Christmas Eve, with all our presents set out. I made our stockings and our initials spell out SETH. I guess we should just name our next child Seth. I didn't get Finn's stocking made because we didn't know what we were going to name him until the last minute. Next year he will get a special stocking.



Tucker so excited on Christmas morning. He came into our room and told us there were lots of presents in the living room. We made the kids eat breakfast first, a special breakfast of lucky charms.

The kids all ready to dig into their stockings. Of course, Finn was just his own present to the family. I love how he fit just perfectly in his stocking.




Tucker is so speedy at opening presents it is hard to get him to slow down and get some pictures taken. Halle wasn't really interested in opening presents, just happy to check them out after Tucker had opened them.





 Sheldon got me some awesome shades and we decided he needed a matching pair, so now he has some blue ones. We also got Halle a doll and stroller, so she could finally have some girl toys. It was funny because we put her doll in the stroller, but she took the doll out so she could put her favorite monkey in. So she doesn't love dolls, but she does like pushing the stroller around.


Finn just hanging out. This week has been great, because he has started being so smiley and cooing all the time.

Tucker and Halle love building with their duplos. Tucker has started to come up with some really interesting creations. He also still loves destroying things that other people build.

Tucker and Halle are so nice to Finn. They love to read him books and show him their toys. Halle does smother him a little bit when she gives him hugs, but she has good intentions.

2 comments:

Ms. said...

sweet kids!

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute! I Love Finn in the stocking!