Some random pictures from the last month or so...
Picnic at the park!
Tummy time for Finn. He tries so hard to roll over from his back to his stomach, but he's not quite there yet. I always wish I had one of those babies that will roll all over the place.
A walk to the park. Halle always has to bring her monkey in her stroller. Halle's monkey goes everywhere with her these days.
Tucker and Halle's favorite thing to do at the park is take off their shoes and climb up and down the slide and all over the playground.
Finn actually fit pretty well in Halle's stroller and Halle's stroller is surprisingly strong. Halle likes to sit in it and scoot herself along.
I love these pictures of Halle wearing the swim goggles, they showcase her quirky personality.
Sheldon and I woke up one morning to find Tucker and Halle washing off the marker they had colored all over their faces, hands, hair, etc. It reminded me of this children's book called Purple, Green, and Yellow. I'm just glad they were very washable markers and not super-indelible-never-come-off-til-you're-dead-and-maybe-even-later markers
Best friends watching a show together.
Finn getting a ride in the wagon. I remember when Halle used to ride in the wagon and we would pull her around our old neighborhood.
Playing on the swing-set at Grandma Mills' house.
3 comments:
oh my gosh finn you are getting to be a big guy and soooo cute!!!!!!
Such fun pictures of the family!
And Finn has the cutest smile!
Sigh! They are just too sweet and cute! I almost wish Clay would do stuff like that instead of instantly waking me up to say he has to go potty in the morning. LOL
Post a Comment