Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas in California is always amazing. I'm all for beaches, swimming, and playing outside during Christmas. Give me a white beaches Christmas anytime! I think we went swimming 3 times at my parents pool and made it to the beach twice. 




 We made a marble run down the stairs with wrapping paper tubes. My dad still has all his marbles from when he was a kid (literally, but maybe not figuratively speaking ;) so we could send lots of marbles down all at once.


Candlelight Christmas Eve Dinner with lots of Martinelli's! 




 Christmas morning with lots of fun presents! I wish I had written about this sooner because I don't remember a lot of details. I think Tucker did better at not opening everyone's presents so it took us longer than a half hour to open presents.



 Tucker kept saying he wanted batman legos for Christmas, but there are actually not very many batman legos out there, so we got him batman lego-ish blocks instead. At first he didn't play with them a lot, but now he builds a lot of cool stuff with them.

 I always try and get Halle to play with dolls, but she is not really a doll girl. I have an American Girl doll I am looking forward to passing on to her. She really loves to play superheroes with Tucker and anything to do with animals. Halle has a cape that she will wear a lot and she looks awesome when she rides her bike and wears her cape.




















It's not a good trip to Cali if we don't get to visit cousins! We had a great time except for the part where Sheldon broke our new baseball bat we got for Christmas by trying to hit a soccer ball.






No comments: