Thursday, October 8, 2015

June 2015

Summer! I love summer, so many fun activities, lazy mornings. We started out the summer by running the 5K Dirty Dash. I had never run it before and it was so fun! I would definitely do it again. We have our clean before picture and super muddy after picture. I think Sheldon was the muddiest, he wasn't afraid to do cannonballs in the mud. 








It has been a while since we have done much camping, we've always had little babies that don't sleep too well at night when camping. Since the kids were all older this year we decided to try camping again. Sheldon's coworker has some property up by Alta. It was a beautiful, secluded campground with a little stream and free! We only stayed one night, and it was a lot of work getting ready, but the we all had a great time (and everyone slept well at night). I wish we would have had made it camping a few more times. 



















We also ran the fairy tale 5K at thanksgiving point as a family. The kids didn't run all of it but they did run a lot of it. It's a good thing Sheldon can push all 3 kids in the jogger!




Our ward made a cute Hansel and Gretel float for the parade during Round-up week in Lehi. Sheldon helped pull the float and the kids walked or rode on the float through the parade. It was so hot and I came to the conclusion it is a lot more fun to watch the parade than to actually be in it. You don't get to see much of the parade when you have to be in it.



After the parade we stopped at the carnival. They had a great price for unlimited rides at the carnival and we couldn't resist. We got there early right as the carnival was starting so there weren't too many lines. Our tickets included face painting and the kids loved getting some fancy face paint.






 DC was kind of our big vacation so we didn't do anything too big to celebrate our anniversary. We decided to go on a family date to Temple Square. It's always fun walking around Temple square and the kids loved walking around all the fountains. I can't believe Sheldon and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you're having fun!














2 comments:

dolsen said...

What a fun month. Loved seeing all you are doing.

Heather O said...

Such a fun looking camping trip! We should have gone camping together this summer...