Monday, September 12, 2016

Fall 2015

Poor neglected blog. I am officially a year behind in writing. Not that it really matters, probably just my family still reads this. I'm not giving up though, it's never too late to catch up!
Highlights from the fall:
-Halle started preschool and had fun after she got used to it.
-Tucker played soccer again and loved being goalie. He was actually really good at it.
-We were all ninjas for halloween. Tucker wanted to be a character from the lego Ninjago show, so we all themed our costumes around him. I decided to sew the kids costumes, it was a lot of work, but I did become quite a bit better at sewing. Hopefully we end up with some good themed costumes this year.

Family Day at Halle's Preschool.

Adventures at City Creek.

Fall hikes are the best!
Tucker's Soccer team.

Sewing, sewing, sewing. 3 ninja costumes.


My little ninjas.






1 comment:

Heather O said...

Such fun costumes - way to go for sewing them all!