Monday, April 24, 2017

Ezra's Birthday

4 kids seriously affected my ability to stay updated on the blog! Ezra was born on December 22, 2016. His birth was pretty uneventful since I had decided to be induced. I'm a big supporter of natural births and letting babies be born when they are ready, but I was so stressed out over the possibility of having a Christmas Baby that I decided to be induced. There were no complications and he was a good 7 pounds 6 ounces. 









I love it when the siblings get to hold the new baby for the first time. Ezra has been well loved since the very beginning. Halle used to love taking naps with him.






 



A few photos from a very chill Christmas at home. I think my favorite part after having a baby is coming home from the hospital. I don't know how anyone is supposed to get any sleep with babies and nurses waking you up at night. There were lots of legos for christmas that year.




We celebrated his 1 month birthday. I think everyone deserves a celebration for making it through the first few weeks of a newborn's life.


Now it's hard to believe that little Ezzie turned 1 a few months ago. We celebrated his birthday while we were in California for Christmas. He loved his chocolate cake but was terrified of the wrapping paper. He has turned into quite the feisty and stubborn boy, but he makes us all laugh. Life wouldn't be the same without him!




3 comments:

Heather O said...

Those pictures of the siblings holding him are so sweet! I can't believe how fast time has flown!

Unknown said...

Very fun to see him grow. I lost this with my computer crash and am so glad I found it again.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I loved looking at these again:)