Friday, January 25, 2008

My First Post

So I finally decided to start this blog. I actually set up the page a few weeks ago, but never really had anything interesting to write. Not that this is really earth-shattering or exciting, but it's blogworthy. Sheldon and I went to our first ultrasound last week and got to see the baby.


The head is on the right and you can see the eyes looking straight at you if you look closely. I think that hands are so cute sticking out. Definitely looks like a gummy bear to me! If you're wondering, the huge black spot on the right is my bladder, which was bigger than my uterus, since they made me drink 36 oz. of water before. Sheldon and I are having a really hard time coming up with names, so if you have any good ideas let us know. Maybe we will give you a prize if we pick your name. I am due August 17th, right in the hottest part of summer! It is going to be a very interesting summer since our house is only partly air-conditioned and our car has no AC. Sheldon and I couldn't be more excited though.

P.S. Sorry for those of you who already have all this information. But I bet you really wanted to see that cute picture again ;)

No comments: