


We got Tucker all dressed up for church on Sunday and he looked so cute in his little vest and black pants. Church is definitely a lot harder to pay attention to when you are trying to take care of a little baby and I only listened to about one of the talks. Sheldon listened to the other talk though so if we share what we learned then it is like we listened through the whole meeting. Having one child has definitely changed my perspective a little on how big a family I want to have. Sheldon and I used to talk about having a good size family, around 5 kids, now I think that number has decreased a little. We look at families with 4 kids and realize how much work they are to take care of, especially if you have them close together. We will probably have at least one more kid... probably ;)
2 comments:
You look AMAZING for just having a baby. Wow!
Okay, now I see more Sheldon in Tucker and yes, Elaine, you do look great!!
Post a Comment