Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our big headed little boy


Tucker went to his two week doctor's appointment on Wednesday and they said he is a healthy and very happy boy (except when he is hungry). He weighed 8 pounds exactly and was 20.25 inches long, he has already grown a quarter of an inch. It made me feel better to know that he has grown quite a bit, because he is eating a ton and I am glad it is doing something. For height and weight he is in about the 25th percentile, and his head is the 60th percentile. He is a little kid with a big head, but I'm sure he will grow into it. It has been fun to watch how much he is changing already. His legs are starting to chunk up and he is really starting to move his head around a lot. Tucker loves tummy time everyday and I can't wait until he really starts smiling at us. He is smiling every now and then, but it's not really at you. Sometimes it seems like he even laughs, but I'm not sure it is a laugh. It makes me wonder what is going on in his head.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Elaine- Tucker is so cute! How are you feeling? I heard from people at work that everything went great, and you are Superwoman! I hope you can stop by sometime soon, we really really miss you!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking adorbale!!!

Matt and Jayna said...

Oh man is he cute! His head is perfect! :0) He'll grow into it. Glad everything is going great!