

This past week we have started taking Tucker out for runs with us in his jogging stroller. He loves it and will either sleep or just sit there contently. It is starting to get cool here in the mornings so we always bundle him up and he looks so cute with his hat and blanket. I love in the last picture it looks like he is waving at the camera. We also took him to Target to get pictures taken this week. We got some pretty good ones, so in a week I will be able to access them online and post them here. He is a pretty wiggly little boy so it was hard to get a good picture. I would have to hold his pacifier in to keep him calm and then take it out when the photographer was ready. Tucker has really started to smile this week. It is cool because he is actually looking at you and focusing on your face when he smiles. He doesn't do it very often, but it is so exciting when he does.
2 comments:
Take advantage of the time when he just chills. I have to plan my workouts around the naps now since Arya either goes for the running treadmil or gets into something else when I am not watching. Tucker looks great in the soccer blanket!! That is so fun he is smiling already. Try to snap a shot of one of those.
Oh you guys...he is sooooo cute!!! You guys look like very proud parents!! cute cute!!
Post a Comment