Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CA Continued...

I realized there were some things I never posted about that we did on our trip to California. Sheldon and I spent a day in LA and one place we visited was the Getty Musuem. It is a huge art musuem that sits on top of a big hill (they don't really have mountains in California). This is Sheldon and Tucker riding the tram to the museum.They had some amazing gardens at the Getty and I especially liked these cactus tree thingys.
View of LA with some cool gardens in the background. Don't worry that's not all smog in the picture, it was a very cloudy day.

A pomegranate tree! I love pomegranates and I had never seen them growing anywhere before.


My Sister and I had lots of fun experimenting with fondant. It was my first time making anything with fondant so I am pretty proud of how my creations turned out. My favorite was the Miss Piggy I made. We also made a kermit, mistletoe and a christmas tree with a snowman next to it. It was very fun and I hope to take a cake decorating class sometime this year so that I can become better at working with fondant.


1 comment:

Rach said...

Your little graphics display is fabulous! :) I had so much fun making fondant with you!