Saturday, December 6, 2008

California Trip

Yes, Sheldon and I are finally home from our trip to California. Sheldon came home on the 30th, but I got to stay an extra 4 days which was very fun. I just couldn't get enough of the warm weather. We were able to do a lot of fun things which I will post about in upcoming posts. Here are some cute pictures of Tucker and a few things we did while in California.

We had lots of fun playing with our new croquet set. This is my sister Rachel and my cousin Jewel.

Jewel with Tucker, don't you love that look on his face?

My siblings while we played an intense game of Axis and Allies. Although we didn't ever finish, I think the Axis (my brother Daniel and I) would have won. Luckily the game ended peaceably. The last time my family played a game like this (Risk) it ended in such a big feud that we haven't played it in years.
Tucker getting his bath in the sink, you can tell he was definitely having fun. I think he thought it was his own personal hot tub.

Tucker's favorite new face to make, smooshing his lips together.

Cutest smile!

1 comment:

Ms. said...

sweet boy! I am so glad that you got to stay! That is awesome--I still think Tucky looks like a chubby version of you--but of coarse I have been known to be wrong