Yes, Tucker laughed a real, honest-to-goodness, laugh tonight! It was so cute and it totally made my night. It is times like that I love being a mom. The other times... I'm not so sure ;) I don't think I would mind it at all if Tucker would just sleep through the night and fall asleep when he's tired without any problems. Wouldn't that be the life?
4 comments:
Sweet boy!!!! So true! It is all those little times that remind you why you pushed out a baby. Hehe
Congratulations! I always knew you should do stand up. And I think that we should get together again real soon. :) Check out my blog: ccbeans.blogspot.com... :)
Tucker is so cute! It looks like it's time to bring him in again!
Hey Elaine,
Can you give me a call at work. I finally got around to cleaning out Cole's closet and drawers this last couple of weeks and found some cute infant outfits/hats that I would love to pass on to you if you are interested (they are very cute, in good condition and name brand items).
Hugs,
Carolyn
Post a Comment