Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween...

We didn't do too much for Halloween, Tucker had been kind of fussy all day so we just stayed home and watched a scary movie. We watched Poltergeist and it really wasn't that scary at all, just kind of weird and humorous at parts. Tucker just dressed up as a cute little pumpkin man.
Tucker is getting really good at holding his head up when he is on his stomach. He even started to roll over this week and has done it about 4 or 5 times, but I don't think that it is on purpose. It is when a series of events happen at the same time through luck that he rolls over. If he leans his head over and pushes at the same time, his head is so heavy the momentum rolls his whole body over. It's pretty cool. I haven't been able to get a video of it because it is so sporadic.
It's funny though when he gets tired, he just face plants. For some reason he can't just turn his head to the side, he will sit there like this until you rescue him.
This picture is for my siblings, yes he is wearing his trogdor shirt. You've already corrupted him with Homestar runner at such a young age. :)

6 comments:

Ms. said...

How fun! Ya Halloween with little babies aren't always outdoors kind of fun, but that is nice you celebrated with a movie. Oh no! No more setting him on the bed! Its the beginning of the stay still end

Unknown said...

I thought about dropping by to "trick or treat" and just saying hi, but I wasn't sure how late you guys were up.
Cute outfits on little Tucker, that's so fun that he's rolling over, or rather, falling over. ha ha.

Angela Dougherty said...

Elaine!! Hi! I found your blog through Kyna's, and I'm so glad I did! How are you doing? I miss you guys tons and your little boy is absolutely adorable. I just want to squeeze him! Enjoy him while he's this little and squeezable...Jake is so over being held right now, he just wants to explore and get into everything. I've gotta keep my eye on that kid!

Carrie Crow said...

The face plant is hilarious!! Tucker is cute! I watched the old Psycho all the way through for the first time and it wasn't too scary but it sure made me feel creepy.

Kyna said...

I think you guys had the cutest pumpkin in Utah Valley. And I'm officially the judge of pumpkin cuteness.

Sarah and Wes said...

What a cutie!! I'm so glad that I found your blog. In some of those pictures he looks a lot like you. I hope things are going well!!!