Tucker had his 2 month doctor's appointment this week. It was fun to find out how much he weighed, but so sad to see him cry when he had to get his shots. Tucker is 12.24 lbs and 23 inches long, which means he has gained 4 lbs and grown 2.75 inches in about 2 months. That seems like a lot to me, but I feel like I feed him a lot so I am glad that it is doing something. Weight he is in the 49% and height is 37% and is head is in the 54%, so he is not such a big headed little boy anymore.

Yesterday Sheldon and I carved our pumpkin, it is not the most original idea, but I still think it turned out pretty cute (It is supposed to be Mickey Mouse if you can't tell. His ears turned out pretty small in proportion to his head). We are hopefully going to Disneyland around Thanksgiving and I can't wait!
2 comments:
So fun! I Saw it yesterday and thought it was so cute! His chin hits the bump just right!
Cute! I like your pumpkin! I wanted to carve one, but we just haven't had the time this last week. I was over the releif society craft yesterday and we made pumpkins, does that count? ha ha. Have a good Halloween! Any fun plans?
Post a Comment