Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Climbing!

Last Saturday it was such great weather that Sheldon and I went climbing. It was the first time that we have been this summer since I was pregnant the whole summer. We went with Sheldon's brother Kalon, his wife Mariah, and their cute little boy Andrew. Rock Canyon was beautiful with all the leaves changing and it felt good to be outside enjoying some warm weather. I am not looking forward to winter and being cooped up inside. This is a picture of Tucker and Andrew hanging out together in their strollers.
Sheldon is an excellent climber, he always makes it look so easy and goes up the climbs so fast. I think he definitely has an advantage by being so tall, if I was six inches taller I could probably climb as good as him too ;) I climbed this route too, but it took me longer and I could tell I was out of shape because I was tired after just one climb. I need Tucker to start getting heavier so I can count lifting him the same as lifting weights.



Sheldon and Tucker on the way home from climbing. Tucker was content when he was bouncing along the trail in his stroller.

Tucker was being really cute right before we went climbing. Sorry the video is sideways, I don't know how to flip it.

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

I can't believe you climbed that Elaine! It sure looks like you had a fun Sat. I want to come and play with Tucker. What a great video. Love, Mom

Linda said...

How fun you got to go climbing! Little tucker is so cute. He is just getting cuter every day! Thanks for sharing the video clip. :)

Unknown said...

He's such a cutie! We should have dinner together sometime. It's been a while since we have hung out with you guys! Thanks for the fridge, it's been a life saver!