Friday, March 13, 2009

peas...

Tucker tried peas for the first time and this is what he did:


Spit it right back out and kept on spitting it out! He doesn't like peas, and he continues not to like them every day I give them to him. But I have not given up! This kid is gonna like peas no matter what I have to do. I read in a book that it takes kids 10-12 times trying something before they like it, there is still hope. I mixed peas and bananas together and he seemed to like that together, who knew peas and bananas could be such a delicious combination?

Tucker had his 6 month doctor's appt. this week, yes we are a little off schedule, he is actually going to be 7 months next week.
Here are his Stats:
Head: 17.75 in 75%
Weight: 16.47 lb 17.9%
Height: 26.75 in 44.36%

Poor guy, once again he is just a little man with a big head! 75%, that pretty big. If you have ever seen those growth charters the doctor's give you, most kids growth starts to level out by now, but Tucker's curve is a VERY steep curve. His head is definitely growing faster than the rest of his body. I just tell myself it is because he is going to be so smart ;)


If you noticed when Tucker was younger that his eye was always teary and goopy, good news! His eye is all cleared up and goopy no more, we can't get enough of his big blue eyes. Tucker also talks all the time now and loves to say dah-dah, although he definitely isn't saying any word in particular it sure is cute when it sounds like he is saying something.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ms. said...

Dah' dah' means I love my aunt mariah. The mills have big heads!

Unknown said...

Poor Tucker... forced to eat those icky peas... haha Just kidding! :P

Unknown said...

So cute! Want to pinch the cheekys! I love Tucker. . .and you guys too!