Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sheldon!

Happy Happy Birthday Sheldon! You are getting so old, 27, halfway to 54!!! But you are still young at heart and will probably be forever five :) I hope that you have many more fun birthdays in the future, here are some things I love about you.


1. Your sense of humor, you can always make me laugh and never fail to laugh in tense situations which always lightens things up. I am way too competitive sometimes and the fact that you just laugh helps me see how silly I am.


2. You are so good with kids, especially Tucker. On our first date that was one of the things I loved about you. I still believe you should be the one to stay home with Tucker :) (Isn't it crazy how much Tucker has changed?)



3. You love to camp, hike, climb, and do anything exciting! Life is never boring with you around, I love it. You are also very good at doing all those things, definitely a manly man. You can also make a one match fire, something I have never been good at. Pass me a lighter!



4. You are so Adventurous! I can't think of anything that you are afraid of...nope I thought about it pretty hard and I definitely can't think of anything. Most of the time I love this characteristic about you, but every once in a while you give me a heart attack and I don't like that.



5. You are good at chopping wood. That doesn't sound very exciting, but I think it's really cool. So I guess I married an axe murd.... j/k. If we every get stranded on a deserted island I think we would survive.And there are some other things I love about you which probably I shouldn't list on this blog for everyone else to read! I look forward to many more years filled with fun and adventure!






I love you Sheldon!




4 comments:

Kalon said...

You're an awesome brother too. Happy Birthday!

Ms. said...

Happy Birthday! Yes, you are fantastic with kids!!! I love that about you too!

Dawndra Mills said...

What a fun tribute to a great Husband, Father, and Son!
Love you loads, Mom**

Troy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELDON!!! Sorry that I never called...it was actually one of the busiest days of dental school so far. I was doing a couple surgeries (one of them on my dad) that took all day and I didn't get home till late. Anyway, I didn't forget about your birthday.

Let's add one more role to all the others you're good at (father, husband, son, brother)...you're an incredible friend. I still can't believe we were roommates so long ago. Those were great times!

Here's to another great year....