Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Graduation Terrell!

This is from almost 2 weeks ago, but I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post about it. My brother graduated from USU 2 weeks ago with a Bachelor's in Accounting, emphasizing in Tax Law. I know, ewww. But it is definitely nice having someone in the family who can do our taxes. He is going to get his begin schooling for his Master's at USU in the fall. Congrats, Terrell, we are so excited for you! It was so fun to see my family even though it was only for a short time. We went on a picnic on Friday and played Bocce Ball, even though the weather wasn't the greatest we still had a good time. Daniel is going to hate this picture, but it's hard to get a good picture where you are smiling and not playing on your iphone :)
Not the greatest picture of Sheldon, sorry honey, but I love Tucker's expression.

My dad was always excellent at getting him to go to sleep, he never falls asleep in my arms like that!


The whole fam at graduation, such a rainy, cold day.

Tucker loved Terrell's Tassel.


We also stopped by to visit my cousin Jewel. Tucker had so much fun playing with her many stuffed animals, especially this big camel.

1 comment:

Ms. said...

oh so sweet with your dad!