Friday, May 29, 2009

Elaine, my Sweetheart


Elaine's Birthday is tomorrow! She's turning 24! That is still pretty young but she keeps saying that she's getting old;) I'm pretty sure she thinks I don't know how to put anything up on our blog, in fact if you don't read this pretty quick after I post it, half of it might get deleted when Elaine finds out...
I just wanted to tell her happy Birthday and show a couple of my favorite pics of her.
This on is on our wedding day. I know she's pretty:)




This is just a cute one of Elaine in the field by our old house.

She's always been rather adventurous.

The Nutty Putty caves. Since she was smallest she would check out the holes first. If it was a dead end and to tight to do anything we would drag her out by her feet;)


This is after a little four wheeling at the family reunion.

She's so muddy because she tipped her quad;)
and if you look real close you can see what's left of a black eye from when she got hit by that truck the week after our honeymoon. It's a scary thing to get a call two weeks after your married saying your wife is in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. But that is another story...





Here she is trying a little coconut milk in Brazil.

Here is a little Jaca, or jack fruit. The stuff is weird, but Elaine seems to like it.

Elaine working hard.






And she can sure cook too.



I love that she likes camping too.

And as crazy as I am is always willing to follow.




In fact sometimes she gets there before I do.




She even likes to fish.

And of course she catches the fish.

And being pregnant never slowed her down.


Not even a little.

Well maybe sometimes, it is tiring you know.
I love this picture. She was such a cute little pregnant woman.



Tucker couldn't ask for a better mom.

They have too much fun together.
Your a lucky man Tucker.

And so am I.
I love you Elaine
Happy Birthday

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Ohhh honey, you are the sweetest :D That's so poetic, cute, funny, I definitely give you permission to blog more often ;)

Troy said...

Sheldon,

Why didn't you ever say stuff like that when it was my birthday?

Happy Birthday Elaine!!!

Ms. said...

Yes, Happy birthday tomorrow. And we are getting old. Our husbands are really old Elaine!