Saturday, June 13, 2009

"I have a big head and little arms"

Tucker went to the doctor this week and had his checkup. He will be 10 months old next week, crazy huh? Here are his stats:
Head: 18.5 in 85.5%
Weight: 18.8 lbs 14.8%
Height: 29.5 in 76.8%
Yay for big heads! He is so smart ;) It was a nice checkup because there were no shots this time. I'm so glad Tucker doesn't have any stranger anxiety yet. The doctor picked him up after the whole checkup thinking Tucker would scream, but Tucker just played with him. I hope Tucker never gets stranger anxiety, because I love my child, but I also love it when I can leave him with a sitter.
Tucker and I are headed to Cali on Sunday! We are so excited, the only thing that would make it better was if Sheldon could come with us, but he has to work unfortunately. Here is a funny video of Tucker trying to walk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But it's such a cute big head! A living bobble head eh? LOL TUCKY!!!!

Heather J said...

Oh Elaine! Tucker is such a cute kid! That's fun that he is trying to walk. I love his excited laugh. Makes me laugh. Hope you are doing well!

Heather 'Gould' Jennings