Wednesday, February 24, 2010

18 Months

Tucker had his 18 month check-up this morning and lucky for us it was kind of fun because he didn't have to get any shots! He only gained a pound since last check-up, but that's normal, kids start gaining less because they are so active. I don't know why but Tucker feels a lot heavier to me than his actual weight. I pick up kids that weigh more than him and for some reason Tucker feels heavier to me. Maybe it is just because he is so wiggly when I hold him. Here are the stats:
Weight: 23.88 lbs 23.4%
Height: 32 in 42.1 %
Head: 19 in 64.4%
Tucker still loves playing outside even though I try to convince him it's too cold. His favorite thing to do is go on a walk around the block.












We went to the park last week and there was a ramp going down. He was so cautious that he started to crawl down backwards, until he realized that it wasn't that steep and then he walked down it. It was pretty funny, for some reason he doesn't like walking down hills, I guess it would be harder for a little kid.



3 comments:

Ms. said...

OH cute little tucky!

Kristen said...

Love, love, love these pictures. Tucker is too cute in that hat!

Unknown said...

Big head boy! LOL I Love it. Clay actually has similar percentages. Wight: 64% Height: 57% Head: 88%
So cute! It just means they are going to be super smart when they grow up eh?
Happy 18 months Tucky! Love you!