Thursday, February 11, 2010

sWiMmInG

Last year we went to the Legacy Pool in Lehi. Desperate for something for fun to do last weekend and wishing summer were here already, we went again. It was so much more fun this time now that Tucker is older. We were even able to teach him to put his face in the water and blow bubbles. I wish I could have gotten it on camera, but I am always nervous using my camera around water. I love tucker's flip flops in the picture below, we got them in Brazil and they fit him perfectly! I hope they will still fit him when summer starts.



Tucker's showing off his ripped biceps and six pack to the ladies.





We had tucker try on a life jacket, but he wasn't a big fan.


Later that night we went out to eat, because Sheldon got a gift card from work. It took a while for us to get our food and I was worried it wasn't going to be a nice dinner because tucker doesn't like sitting in high chairs for too long. He was actually so good though, he sat and colored and ate the broccoli we ordered for him. I know, broccoli? This kid seriously loves green vegetables. Peas, green beans, and broccoli are his favorites. I sometimes wonder if he's going to turn into a little green alien because it doesn't seem normal for a 1 year old.


3 comments:

Ms. said...

So cute little Tucky! And that one picture looks like he is going to elbow that girl in the bum so she falls in the pool. IT cracked me up

Laura said...

be grateful he doesn't love all vegetables orangish. then you really would have a vegetable colored little guy! eva's faves were and elsa's are the greens too. it probably just seems odd because we all somehow grew up with this idea that kids are supposed to hate green veggies. i don't know, but it seemed odd to me too at first with eva.

on a side note, tell dahlia that i think her little boy is such a cutie!

Brendan said...

Clay can't decide if he likes green stuff or not. He just likes something new every day. LOL Thanks for posting the pics! I love em! By they way I love how you've redone your blogger! Totally sweet!