Thursday, March 18, 2010

sickness

It seems like it has been such a long week. Tucker has had the nastiest cold and cough since Saturday, but I think he is finally starting to get better. His cough was so bad one night, he moaned in his sleep all through the night. It was fun snuggling with him, since he didn't want to do anything but sit in your lap. Sheldon is starting to get sick now, but I don't think he will get it as bad as Tucker. I am loading him up on vitamins and making him go to bed early! I get tired of taking care of one sick kid, I can't imagine what it must be like when you have a whole family of sick people to take care of. I think when that happens I will just hire a nurse and take a vacation!

4 comments:

Olsen Family said...

They don't want a nurse. Only you will do. So sorry he's been sick.

Kalon said...

Sick kids are exhausting. I'm all for the nurse idea, at least for a few hours each day. ;)

Ms. said...

Ugh sorry! I totally feel the same way, like gyped when Kalon gets sick too. I tell him that too. Like when he went to Utah I threatened "YOu better not get sick!!!!!" since he was going to bed late.

Unknown said...

totally should have hired a nurse, but I guess you can always save that card for later when you are sick to or have more family around that is all sick.