I hosted a shower for my friend Miriam last Saturday. I had a lot of fun planning and getting everything, even though it was pretty busy getting everything ready in time. I definitely couldn't have done it without Sheldon. I think it turned out pretty cute, I wish I could have done more stuff, but unfortunately budgets always get in the way. I got all the paper I used for the invitations from Pebbles in my Pocket and it was all 50% off so pretty cheap. I blurred out information on the invitation, so that is why it kind of looks funny.


Chicken Salad Sandwiches.

Spinach Raspberry Salad that turned out excellent! I got the recipe from my Lion House Entertaining book and it was so good I made it again for dinner on Sunday.

My favorite part of the shower, Nesting Bird Cupcakes! I made these Pollyanna Cupcakes and used toasted coconut for the nests. I think they turned out cute and they tasted pretty good as well. The idea of course came from Martha Stewart











5 comments:
How fun! You should share that spinach salad recipe, it looked delicious!
Everything looks so fun and cute!! You are very creative and an awesome cook and party planner!!Glad you had a good time!
WOW, I should have had you do mine! haha. You go all out when you have a party! Next time I'll hire you!
Looks like an absolutely wonderful party. You did a great job!
Adorable Elaine! Great work with the shower! Really cute
Post a Comment