I'm so sad to say it has really been almost 2 months since I have posted anything! It's really not my fault though since we have had endless computer problems, which have yet to be solved and so we are still using our 10 year old hand-me-down computer. I look forward to the day when we can buy a nice, new, and fresh computer! So hopefully I will have a short stretch without computer problems and I can go back and update on our fun summer!
Tucker still can't get enough of playing outside.

He's even had a popsicle or two.

Sheldon and I went to a rodeo, yeehaw!

There's definitely been some of this after playing hard.


2 comments:
eat, play and sleep. That's the life.
Yay for updates and I must say even when you buy a newer computer (or parts in our case) it seems that certain people....'fix it up' and make it not work....But yes one day hopefully you will have a consistent computer
Post a Comment