Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had such a fun Halloween this after and post-Halloween since my Mom came to visit us all last week. Sheldon and Tucker made for some very scary pirates. I kind of pooped out in the costume department, I did not feel like dressing up as a pregnant pirate or as a pregnant anything else. Sheldon's work does a great trick-or-treat and it was so fun this year for Tucker. He loved finding the bowls of candy that people had left by their offices and putting it in his little bag.


Whenever Tucker looks at these pictures of himself, he always says messy face.

Avery was a cute little cupcake this year, although you can't really tell from this picture. She was definitely scared of Sheldon's pirate costume.


On Saturday night we just stayed home and handed out candy since we had gone to a ward trunk or treat the night before. We were really excited to hand out candy this year since we got big candy bars to hand out! We don't get very many trick or treaters since we are a basement apartment, we have to bribe them to stop at our house. Tucker loved handing out the candy though and he would say "see ya" and then close the door when they left. It was definitely the most fun I've hand handing out candy. We also let Tucker try some root beer and of course he was a big fan.


This is a video of Tucker eating some candy on Halloween. I just love the way he says M&M's. Please ignore my big belly in the background :)

2 comments:

Ms. said...

look at his little stache! More facial hair then I think either Sheldon or Kalon and I really like yoru boo sign

Mumsey said...

Wow those costumes are neat! And I love the mustache thing - so cute Tucker! :-)