Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Misc. Updates


Pictures of Tucker and Avery having fun one morning in Tucker's car seat. Not too much happening in the Mills family right now, just counting down until the holidays and our baby girl arrives. We still don't have any good names picked out so suggestions are definitely welcome.

Tucker Updates:
He has started saying prayers on his own, which is the cutest and my favorite thing he does right now. He is also going through a phase where he prefers me sometimes slightly over Sheldon, which is kind of nice since he has always been such a Daddy's boy :)

Elaine Updates:
I got a coupon in the mail from our local grocery store for a free turkey up to 24 lbs!! That's right totally free! Sheldon and I bought it last weekend and it would have cost $20. It's huge, I'm hoping it will fit in my roaster I have. You can tell my life isn't very exciting when I update about good deals I get.

Sheldon Updates:
Still playing soccer lots, working hard at work setting up an American Marketing Association chapter in Utah. I'm very excited that Wednesday has now become his night to cook dinner, so guess who's not cooking dinner tonight!

And just to round out this post, a cute video of Tucker jumping, one of his favorite things to do. I love how he tries to copy Sheldon's somersault, he still needs a little practice.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's adorable. "good job buddy!" Soo cute! I am excited for baby girl #2 and one that is close enough to hold on a more regular basis!
Some of my favorite girl names which if you like any you can use are:
Sophia; Olivia; Elaine (I love your name too!); Jaime; Natalie; Lily or Lila; Sabina; Luci. I love name hunting! Can't wait to hear what you pick out for her!

Ms. said...

So cute! And man we've got to start a Kalon night to cook...We tried it and then, well, basically we weren't eating until 7 and I was coming up with the meal etc etc. Kalon reads your blog so I will make sure to mention it to him too ;)

AND

August (yes a girls name)
Summer (see a theme?)
Madeline (Sounds good with mills I think)
Addelynn
Analene

Ness said...

Oh my gosh. That was so cute...... I was laughing so hard my co-worker had to come and see what I was watching. (BUSTED)

Dave and I went through a name book and independently wrote the names we liked and then compared our list taking any that didn't match off immediatly and then going over any that did.