I think it was about 2 weeks ago we had our first big snowstorm of the season. I put off buying snow clothes for Tucker hoping we would have a nice warm winter, but it wasn't meant to be. So Tucker was unfortunately unprepared for the weather but he still had fun playing in the snow with Sheldon.





Avery was a little more prepared for the snow with her snowsuit. I love that it is so big on her and she looks like a pink marshmallow.


A cute moment today that made me smile: Tucker was reading his Friend magazine to himself and looking at a picture of Jesus. He started singing 'Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam' to himself. I love hearing him talk and sing to himself.






2 comments:
Cute!! it might just be a mild winter after all. :)
Awesome! that's so cute! I was excited to finally get some snow here too! Clay loves it, except its too deep to walk around so he crawls, which makes him cold. ;)
Post a Comment