
This is what we've been up to this past week, potty training! Tucker loves to sit on his potty and read books. Hopefully sometime soon I can go back and post about all the Christmas fun we had. Progress is being made with the potty training, so we are going to stick with it. I really do not want to have 2 kids in diapers. I am also thinking about doing cloth diapers with our next baby, am I totally crazy? I just feel like we would save so much money. I am sure we have spent at least $1000.00 on diapers for Tucker. So much money that literally just goes in the garbage.
I am so open to any tips on potty training. I'm just letting Tucker run around naked, because he thinks underwear is a diaper. He will go on the potty without any problems if he is not wearing underwear, but as soon I put underwear on him he will pee his pants. So my strategy is to get used to going on the potty and then we will introduce underwear once he is used to it. Slightly crazy, but it seems to be working so far!
2 comments:
Sheldon was my eastiest trainer so hopefully Tucker will be like him.
The others - well - I'm glad I'm past that now! Love ya and I'll be praying for quick success! :-)
I like your method! I think I'll try it that way too, in a few months or so!
Post a Comment