Halle Jo Mills has arrived!
Born February 5, 2011 at 2:52 am.
7 lbs 1 0z (bigger than tucker was!) 19 in
She is healthy and has already stolen our hearts.




One of my favorite pictures, Tucker and Halle. Tucker has been having fun with Grandma Mills while we have been at the hospital. We have missed him, but we are very grateful that Grandma Mills could take care of him. It will be cute to see him interact more with Halle.





10 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful. I just love all of her hair. Congratulations!
She is absolutely beautiful. I just love all of her hair. Congratulations!
Wow...now I know EXACTLY what Sheldon would look like as a girl! Congratulations, you guys!
She's the cutest little girl ever!
Can't wait to hold her again. We loved having Tucker. What a fun little man!
So adorable! I can't wait to see her in person! She looks just like Tucker!
She's a cutie. Congratulations again!
Such a darling! She is gorgeous and i can't wait to hold her again! That is a super cute pic with Tucky and Halle!
sweet girl! OH my goodness you are going to be soooo big by the time I get to hold you!! Unless of course your mommy gets to take a trip to see your gma and gpa o.
congrats! she is beautiful!!
Congratulations!! She is precious, I hope she's a good baby for you!! And tucker looks like such a proud big brother. Cute kids!!
Post a Comment