Thursday, February 23, 2012

Halle Jo Mills - 1 Year

I know I am so behind on doing a birthday post for our sweet Halle Jo, but I still wanted to give her a post. I still can't believe she is one, this year has really flown by. Halle has brought so much joy into her family. She is a good little buddy for Tucker and always has a smile ready for us when we need one. Halle has really started walking everywhere this week and loves, loves climbing on everything. Stairs are her favorite and she loves going up and down. She definitely has begun to get some attitude, probably gets it from her dad ;) Sometimes if she doesn't get what she wants she will throw herself down and roll around on the ground, it's kind of cute. She loves reading books and has a book with a dog in it that is her favorite. She tries to make a woof woof sound, but it is more of a grunt. Be prepared for picture overload of Halle! I think it is always fun to look back and see how much your kids change in one year.

















































1 comment:

Ms. said...

Oh I love her cute faces!