Thursday, February 9, 2012

January 2012

It's hard to believe January has come and gone and my little girl is now one! An awesome birthday post for her will come later. Last month we finally gave Hal her first haircut! I was sad to see her cute little curly-cues cut off, but her hair looks a lot thicker now that it is trimmed up and she looks older. She watched a little video while I cut, and man it was difficult, she is so much more wiggly than Tucker.





The finished haircut!


Tucker's cousin turned 3 and had a fun dog party. All the kids got to wear dog ears, but Tucker wouldn't wear his. Halle definitely made a cute puppy.





 One of the coolest things we did in January was go to a Model Train show at Thanksgiving Point. The coolest train by far was this amazing lego train. Confession: I think legos are pretty cool and we got out our old legos at my parents house at Christmas time and played with them! Kind of nerdy, I know! Anyway, I wish I had tons of legos and could just build an awesome model train.


One of my favorite parts of the lego scene, the dinosaur breaking out of museum.


This picture doesn't do justice to how big the lego train was, but it was pretty huge.





Halle of course is happiest just walking around. She is pretty close to walking on her own. She will take a few steps, but it's still faster for her to crawl.



2 comments:

Mumsey said...

Halle is just so cute. And her hair curls still. The train show with the boys was really fun too. Claytin didn't want to leave.

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME! Is the train things still there? I'll bet the kiddies would love to go again.