Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halle 19 Months

Halle is at such a fun stage, she has become our little parent and I love hearing her try and say everything. Last month she had her 18 month check-up and she cried the whole time. We get into the doctor's office and she just knows what's coming. She is also having a little bit of stranger anxiety lately. On Sunday I tried to take her to nursery, and while she has never loved it at least she would stay for a little bit. But on Sunday she wouldn't even let me walk in the room without crying. I think we are going to try going to a different nursery (We have 3 in our ward) to see if we can remedy the situation. Her stats from her appointment show as usual that she has a really big head.
Length: 32.3"  44%
Weight: 23.7 lbs  55%
Head: 19.3"  95%

This is one of our favorite videos of Halle saying her ABC's. 


2 comments:

Mumsey said...

Oh, that is adorable! So fun. She is really good at them!

Unknown said...

Cutest ABC's ever! I had to show my friends and Bren's Family!!!