Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween 2012

I am just going to lump all of October/Halloween into one big post. We made it over to Cornbelly's, which is put on by Thanksgiving Point, and tried out lots of activities and even did a little corn maze for the kids. They had a big inflated trampoline that Tucker had fun jumping on, but Halle did not love it. It probably didn't help I almost dropped her trying to get on top of the trampoline. My balance isn't the best with this big belly and it wasn't a good combination trying to carry her and run up on top of the tramp.  




 This big slide we went down was really fun, although you wouldn't be able to tell by Halle's face.


 The kids loved climbing on the giant spiderweb. Of course wrestling and attacking Sheldon is always involved.





 There were lots of fun wooden structures around for the kids to play on. I think that was Halle's favorite part. They were all available for purchase, if you were still looking for an awesome Christmas present to get Tucker and Halle. I think this Noah's Arc one was only $5,000 :)




And the moment you've all been waiting for, Halloween Costumes! We all dressed up this year as a Mario family, a little bit nerdy but we all had fun. Halle was the beautiful Princess Peach. Tucker was Mario and Sheldon was Luigi. It worked out perfectly since Luigi is supposed to be tall and skinny and Mario is short! I was the old school coin box. I got the coin noise on my phone and handed out chocolate coins when anyone would hit my box :)


We went to a pumpkin walk at Central Utah Gardens and of course had to get a picture with the Mario pumpkin!


 My cute sister and her friend came with us and they dressed up as Newsies. 

 Tucker's cousin Claytin dressed up as Batman. It was so cute to see Batman and Mario running around together. Mario and Batman would make a great superhero team.



 This year's pumpkins! Sheldon carved a cool, scary face and I tried to carve an angry bird requested by Tucker. But I am no master carver and Tucker was not impressed. He didn't like the fact that it was just the face and didn't have the body. Tucker and Halle colored and put stickers on their pumpkins. Halle loved coloring her pumpkin, (her pumpkin is on the right).



 Trick or treating! I really wanted Tucker to wear his mustache for our family picture, but he refused. So we were a little frustrated and rushed trying to get dinner and then head out trick or treating, but once we got started trick or treating we all had fun. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, I can't remember the last warm Halloween we had in Utah. I handed out chocolate coins to some of the kids we saw trick-or-treating, but most of the kids didn't get it. At least the adults though it was really funny.






It was a great Halloween, but not long enough. I really loved our costumes so much that I wanted to wear them every night for at least another week. Does anyone want to have a Halloween party in November with me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I DO! I loved your costumes! Such a cute theme!

Mumsey said...

Such fun costumes. Kid's are as cute as ever! I want an Ark like that. :)