Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Super September

We made ti to the greatest show on earth in September. It was our first time going to a circus and it was a pretty cool experience. We went to Disney on Ice earlier in the year and that was nice, but the circus was awesome! I didn't get very many pictures but we all had a great time. It had an electronic dragon in the show that spewed fire and Tucker loved that. Once Halle got used to all the noise and lights she loved any of the parts with animals. My favorite was when the lions and tigers did tricks. It really felt like they were going to attack the trainer at one part, he backed up against the net. Maybe it was part of the show, I couldn't tell, but I was really afraid for his life.








Sheldon's parents are always so kind and willing to watch the kids for us. Here is a few pictures we took playing in their backyard.


 Love this picture, Sheldon looks so manly chopping wood with his chainsaw. 



I think I've blogged about our trip to the tracy aviary earlier in the year. We decided to go back and this time since we get in free we paid a little bit so we could feed the birds. We fed Sun Conures, which are very friendly birds as you can tell from the pictures. I think they had about 30 of them flying around. We held out little cups and they would come eat the food out of the cups. It took Tucker a minute to get used the feel of the birds on his arm, but he got the hang of it and it was so funny when they would sit on his head.








Hopefully tomorrow I will get our Halloween pictures up. We had some pretty awesome Halloween costumes this year, I even won our ward costume contest! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oah, You gotta tell us about this cool stuff! And where it is. It looks so fun!