Tuesday, December 3, 2013

September 2013

Two cute pics of Finn. I'm sure he'll turn out to be a great soccer player like his Dad. He already loves grabbing things with his feet.




We love finding fun, new parks to go to. We found an awesome wood park in West Jordan, I think, that also had 3 or 4 other parks right next to it. The kids had a blast checking out all of the parks.




We were able to go to the State Fair with Sheldon's family. We started out by watching a cute and funny magic/science show. I love that Halle is wearing one of Tucker's old shirts.






This year we let Tucker and Halle go on two rides at the fair. Tucker, Claytin, and Halle went on one ride all by themselves and they were SO excited to go on a ride alone. I think it was the first time Tucker and Halle have ever been on a ride by themselves, I could tell they were scared and excited at the same time. They had so much fun on that ride, they laughed the whole time.





One of the cutest parts was this area where the kids learned all about farming. They did all this pretend plant seeds, harvest plants, and then 'sold' their crops at the market. Then they got some pretend money that they could pick out a treat with. It was really cute and they both enjoyed their rice krispy treats.




In September we also made it to Hogle Zoo. I had never been there before and didn't know what to expect, but I was really impressed and thought it was a nice zoo. The only zoo I have been to is the San Diego Zoo and of course Hogle Zoo is not as amazing, but it is still cool. Tucker's favorite animal was the spider monkey. The polar bear was also awesome because he was swimming all over the place and would come right up to the glass and then stand up and fall back in the water. 










We also went to This is the Place Monument and spent time in the village. Since we went to the village in the fall during the day it wasn't very crowded, but they also didn't have some of the shops open, which was disappointing. I think we will definitely go back next summer, the kids had a lot of fun and there were so many things to do we didn't get a chance to do them all before they were closing.




Tucker was a little nervous and didn't really want to get a shave, but I'm so glad we convinced him. I twas really cute to watch him get an old fashioned shave.





Halle's favorite thing was probably panning for gold. She was so good at it and definitely caught some gold fever. She would have sat there for hours picking out the little gold pieces if we had let her.





And a random picture of what things usually look like at our house to finish out the post. Tucker and Halle coloring and Finn trying to eat crayons and markers that get dropped on the floor.

1 comment:

Ms. said...

looks like things are all good! So cute!!!