We had a great Easter this year with a picnic and easter egg hunt in a park. It seemed like it was going to rain, but we ended up with perfect weather.
The Park was right next to a river and Finn thought easter eggs were like rocks and kept trying to throw them in the river. He would find an egg and head toward the river to throw it in.
Grandma Mills planned some fun activities for the kids to play while the adults hid the eggs. They had fun kicking the balls through the hoops and then crawling through them.
I wish I had taken a picture of it, but this year we dyed our eggs by putting food coloring in shaving cream and then rolling the eggs in the shaving cream. You can read more about it here. The kids were more interested in it than the regular method, although the did end up with very colorful dyed hands.
Tucker worked so hard on his end of year animal project. He had to write up a paper on his animal, he chose rattlesnake. He also had to make a diorama and I had him figure out how to do it on his own. I just did the hot glue gun for him. I think it turned out looking pretty cool. They had to present their project in front of their class and then tell the parents about it when they came to the school.
1 comment:
Great ideas and so fun. Thanks.
Post a Comment